Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Paris is always a good idea

The next trip I take has to be to Paris, I've been craving it for weeks.. Although I've been there before (as a child) I don't remember much and there's so much I want to see and experience..


This is my list of places I want to visit and things that I want to do, from visiting historical places and museums to shopping and taking walks on small streets, having breakfast in small cafe's or having a picnic & wine on the Champs de Mars in front of the Eiffel Tower. There isn't a city more romantic , so placing a love lock on the bridge with a loved one is mandatory. If you haven't been, you should definitely go; if you have been, you should definitely go again.

// Champs Elysees

 //Eiffel Tower

 //Arc de Triomphe

 //Love-Locks Bridge


//Boulangerie

//Paris Laduree 

//Champs de Mars


 //Notre-Dame


 //Louvre

 //Galeries Lafayette

 // small, cute side streets


// "Breathe Paris in, it nourishes the soul" 


No comments:

Post a Comment