Friday, September 26, 2014

New Workout clothes = Perfect Motivation

Winter is coming so for me it's bye bye to working out outside. In the summer, the evenings are perfect for a run or to go biking, in the winter it gets dark quick and it's either raining, or snowing, or simply ugly outside.

Because of this, I usually join the gym for the winter months as I tend to get demotivated by the weather. The atmosphere and classes in a gym are always a great substitute for me. Going to the gym for me means that I want to buy new gym clothes, and yes I love it most if they match. Alternatively, black workout clothes and bright gym shoes works for me too! If you're feeling like you need motivation, getting new work out clothes usually does the trick.

Below are some work out outfits that I like, all the pictures are from Pinterest.










1 comment:

  1. Great collection of stylish workout clothes. I really liked it and want to have few pairs for my gym. Looking for best quality clothing that too on great discount. But haven’t found discount on any nearby store or on internet. Hope will find a good reputed store soon.

    ReplyDelete