Friday, August 29, 2014

Back to Uni Wardrobe: Bags

The beginning of another year at University is starting soon, naturally we're all thinking about our back to school wardrobe (at least I am). For me one of the most important parts are the bags I take to my classes. Here are some bags I'm considering, let me know what you think!

1) My first choice is the Longchamp Le Pliage Heritage Handbag; I've used it in the past in its previous form and it was great, but now they've reinvented it to be a sturdy leather version which seems to be an even better option. It comes in many colours yet I'd probably go with black or this gorgeous red!


bag // Longchamp
bag // Longchamp


2) I'm loving DKNY's collegiate collection. I love the backpack, though I'm more likely to get the totes as I'm not a backpack kind of girl. My favourite one is the grey quilted tote.



Backpack//DKNY 
Tote // DKNY
    Tote// DKNY  
Tote// DKNY

                                                                             

3) I don't know about you but I'm a big fan of Zara, though I usually shop there for clothes, I couldn't help but notice this bag. I love it as it's super simple. It has a surprise though! It's a reversible bag that's orange on the other side. 



bag // Zara







No comments:

Post a Comment